DynEd will be at this year's Annual 2019 WIDA Conference "Teaching for Equity in a Multilingual World". The conference will be held at the Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence, RI from October 15 - 18.
The WIDA Annual Conference is the premier event for educators of PreK-12 multilingual learners, bringing together educators from around the globe to network, share best prac=ces, and discover innova=ve classroom strategies. This year's topics include
• Equity and Social Justice
• Family and Community Engagement
• Language Development and Bilingual / Multilingual Education
• Language Assessment
• Professional Learning in Schools and Districts
• Specific Populations: Multilingual Learners with Disabilities, Newcomers, SLIFE, Migrant, Refugee, Long-term Multilingual Learners
• Early Years Education • Effective Instructional Practices • Program Administration and Policy
Be sure to stop by and visit us at Booth # 117!
For more information visit the Conference website at https://wida.wisc.edu/grow/conferences/annual